In ancient times it was a monastery of the Vallombrosane nuns founded by Barbara Orsi in 1522, suppressed in 1798. The portico, added by P. Fiorini in 1612, was restored in 1832 by E. Gasparini; in the façade 19th century statues by A. Franceschi, G. Putti, L. Roncagli; the bell tower is due to F. Antolini (1842). In the interior paintings by G. F. Gessi, J. A. Calvi, A. Dardani, U. Gandolfi. The nineteenth-century presbytery is the work of A. Guardassoni and G. B. Baldi.